Week 3 of The Sea-Teacher`s Program
During the third week of my SEA Teacher program, my schedule remained quite busy as I continued with classroom observation and my role as a teaching assistant. Each day, I had the opportunity to observe how my mentor teacher handled different aspects of classroom management, delivered lessons, and engaged with students. These observations provided me with deeper insights into effective teaching strategies, which I tried to apply whenever I assisted in the classroom. At the same time, I was also preparing for my final demonstration teaching, which was scheduled for Thursday. This final demo was one of the most important parts of my SEA Teacher journey because it was the moment when I had to showcase everything I had learned throughout my time at the school. I spent a lot of time refining my lesson plan, preparing teaching materials, and practicing my delivery to ensure that I could give my best performance. Even though I felt nervous, I was also excited to finally put my skills to the t...

Comments
Post a Comment